Your Junior year is about to come to an end and next year you’ll be a Senior baby! It’s taken about twelve years to get here but it’s almost over. Before you go out with a bang you have to the most bangin’ portraits to show the world who you are! That’s were we come in! Mark Warren Photography is looking for Senior models for the class of 2013 to represent us. We will only accept up to 2 senior models per high school so if you think you have what it takes don’t waste time and fill out our application!
First things first, What’s in it for you?
- A 1 outfit session voucher (a $100.00 Value) – Must be used before May 15th, 2012. The session will last about 15-30 minutes
- A set of custom designed senior model rep cards
- Images to share with your friends and a custom design facebook timeline cover (watermarked)
- The chance to win additional rewards just for referring your friends!- An additional photo session later in the summer/early fall
– A custom designed mini album
– And more
As a senior model you must:
- Be willing to share your portraits and pass out senior model rep cards to your friends.
- Tell your friends about Mark Warren Photography
- Keep all watermarks and tags on images for facebook and other social media sites
- Allow your images to be featured in my promotional materials and blog
- Be involved in your school (sports and clubs), your church or community.
- Have Parent’s Approval (model release required to be signed by parents for students under 18)
- Like Mark Warren Photography
Ready to fill out the application? Just Click Here